· Purchase Confirmation: ARA will confirm purchase of the NAPA CPFA exam upon completion of the transaction.
· Exam Information: Following confirmation of the purchase, ARA contacts Prometric Testing Centers to establish a CPFA proctored examination account in your name. This process may take up to 10 business days. When Prometric confirms that your examination account is ready, we will send you an email with your Prometric account number instructions on how to register for an exam date.
· Exam Fees are Non-Refundable: Exam registration fees are non-refundable. By registering for this examination, the candidate agrees to abide by the testing regulations and policies set forth by the Retirement Plan Academy, available on Candidate Corner.
· Rescheduling an Examinations: You may reschedule the date, time and location for your NAPA CPFA proctored examination by contacting the Prometric Testing Center by telephone or through their online system. Prometric may asses a rescheduling fee. The Prometric Testing Center will collect any fees prior to admission to the testing center.
· Severe Weather: The Prometric Testing Center will contact you by phone or e-mail if your test must be rescheduled to do severe weather or another emergency. If the Prometric Testing Center is closed due to a weather or other emergency, your examination will be rescheduled without a rescheduling fee. If the Prometric Testing Center is open for testing and you do not to appear for your appointment, your registration fee will be forfeited.